Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My own new blog! 我自己新的blog!

Well so much cool stuff happens in my life that I decided to make a blog and write it down. So I'll start with Last night.... I was driving home from Joplin and I hit a raccoon. It was crazy. When I went over it it made a *thud thud* sound. I couldn't stop laughing.
To top it off as I drove through town I got pulled over for speeding. Let me explain, As you drive into town you go down a big hill and rather than brake and lose that momentum and power I decided to let gravity and friction naturally slow me down. Well it didn't slow me down fast enough and I got pulled over by a copper. I was afraid and praying my guts out that I wouldn't get a ticket. Who wants to pay money for conserving a little gas? I don't! He was way chill though, and didn't give me a ticket. Nice guy.... I hope he has a great week.
因為我的生活中發生很多好玩的是我決定了寫一個blog。我在昨天的晚上開始 ...我在回家的路上撞到了一支浣熊。 它是瘋狂的!我不皢得為甚麽它没有跑掉? 當我撞到 它,它做了*thud thud*的聲音。有一點好笑
然候,我到家附近的小鎭時我被警察抓到了!讓我解释一下,進入小鎭的路是在一個大小山。所以你的速度會比較快一點。我不想浪费汽油所以我没有刹車。糟糕我!大小山的下面有一位警察在等着我。我看到他時一經太晚了!我到了路邊等他。我的心里很害怕。我不想被處罰,所以我跟天父做了祈祷祈求祂幫我的忙。候來那個警察没有給我一張票!他是個好人,我希望他有一個不得了的星期。

6 comments:

  1. Nice blog, but I couldn't read the last paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jimmy, thats some pretty cool stuff! Getting pleasure out of killing small mammals and the rush of getting pulled over. - We have so got to hang out! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice story, but the Chinese translation was awful!
    hey Jimmy, your Chinese writting ability is definitely better than the web translator. maybe next time you can try it by your own way.
    iris :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. lollol You are still funny as ever! I like the part where you say you hope he has a nice week, I would like to know what you would of said if he was not so nice to you!

    ReplyDelete